Imagine eating Bourbon biscuit or any chocolate biscuit with a scoop of vanilla ice cream drizzled with chocolate sauce! This biscuit ice cream cake takes less than 20 min to prep! And 30 min to freeze! Try this crunchy sweet No Bake Biscuit Ice cream Cake! You will love it 😊
Easiest No Bake Biscuit Ice cream Cake
This is by far the easiest biscuit ice cream cake I have ever made! Vanilla ice cream on a crunchy biscuit base! How can that go wrong right?! 🙂 I hope you enjoy this quick recipe!
- Add Bourbon biscuits in a grinder jar with melted butter
- Grind to a fine powder
- Spread evenly in a flat tray lined with cling wrap
- Press down gently with the bottom of a glass
- Refrigerate for 10 min till the biscuit layer firms up
- In the meantime, partially melt vanilla ice cream
- Once the biscuit layer has firmed up, spread a thick layer of vanilla ice cream on it
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce!
- You could totally substitute bourbon biscuits with any other biscuit of your choice! Oreo biscuits would be awesome too! Make sure to use a cream biscuit. If you want to use a biscuit without cream, you may have to increase the quantity of melted butter.
- You can obviously substitute vanilla ice cream with other flavors as well 🙂