Time to make a scary looking Halloween cake that tastes delicious!
Easy Halloween Dirt cake with Oreo cookies and Gummy worms
This is an easy Halloween cake made with Oreo cookies and Gummy worms! The Oreo cake is probably the easiest you have ever made!! The batter takes 1 min to make in your blender and has only 3 ingredients. The cake is soft and delicious!
For the Cake
For the Topping
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F
- Add 24 Oreo cookies to a grinder jar along with baking powder. Grind to a smooth powder
- Add milk (at room temperature) and blend to a paste (don’t over blend)
- Pour it in a 6 inch baking pan that is greased and lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 15 min or till a tooth pick comes out clean
- Cool down the cake completely and de mold it
- Cover the cake with chocolate sauce and sprinkle some crushed Oreo cookies (that looks like dirt for the worms)
- Poke holes in the cake using a chopstick and put in gummy worms (dust the gummy worms with cocoa powder to make them look dirty lol!)