Nothing like a bowl of Indian street style veg. noodles! Right?!
Indian Street-Style Veg noodles
A comfort food that combines flavors of delicious sauces along with crunchy veggies!
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add two slabs of Hakka noodles. Boil till the noodles are 90% done. This will approximately take 3 to 4 minutes. The noodles should break easily but not be pasty.
- Strain the noodles. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil. Coat the noodles with oil so that they don’t stick to each other
- Add 2 tablespoons oil to a pan or wok set on high heat
- Add onions and give it a stir.
- Add ginger, garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots and French green beans and stir fry for one minute
- Add bell pepper (capsicum) and stir fry for 10 seconds
- Add cabbage and stir fry for 10 seconds
- Add the pre-boiled noodles and mix well
- Drizzle the sauce mix and combine evenly
- Add salt to taste and stir fry for five minutes approximately
- Add powder black pepper and stir fry for five more minutes
- Garnish with spring onion greens