Nothing like a bowl of Indian street style veg. noodles! Right?!
Indian Street-Style Veg noodles
A comfort food that combines flavors of delicious sauces along with crunchy veggies!
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add two slabs of Hakka noodles. Boil till the noodles are 90% done. This will approximately take 3 to 4 minutes. The noodles should break easily but not be pasty.
- Strain the noodles. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil. Coat the noodles with oil so that they don’t stick to each other
- Add 2 tablespoons oil to a pan or wok set on high heat
- Add onions and give it a stir.
- Add ginger, garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots and French green beans and stir fry for one minute
- Add bell pepper (capsicum) and stir fry for 10 seconds
- Add cabbage and stir fry for 10 seconds
- Add the pre-boiled noodles and mix well
- Drizzle the sauce mix and combine evenly
- Add salt to taste and stir fry for five minutes approximately
- Add powder black pepper and stir fry for five more minutes
- Garnish with spring onion greens
how to make indo-chinese veg noodles, veg noodles recipe, veg noodles indian style, veg noodles, veg hakka noodles, how to make indian street style veg noodles, simple veg noodles street style, desi veg noodles, veg chowmein, vegetable noodles, veg hakka noodles recipe, vegetable hakka noodles, how to make hakka noodles, hakka noodles indian style, indo chinese recipe, quick veg noodles recipe, veg noodles chinese style, veg noodles recipe indian style, chowmein hakka noodles