A snack and a comfort food at the same time! This instant bhel puri needs no chutneys, but has the flavor of both the green mint/coriander and the tamarind chutney!
Instant Bhel Puri without chutney
Who doesn’t like Bhel Puri Right?! But it takes some time to make all the chutneys to go with it. Here I am sharing a Bhel Puri recipe for you, which you can make in no time! The best part is that I will show you how to incorporate the flavors of the green chutney and the tamarind chutney without making the chutneys! Hope you enjoy it!
- Make sure to use crisp puffed rice. If its not crisp, you can dry roast it for 4-5 min
- To the puffed rice, add chopped onions, chopped tomatoes and chopped cucumbers
- To incorporate the flavors of the mint-coriander chutney, add finely chopped green chillies, finely chopped mint leaves and finely chopped coriander leaves
- Add a handful of any salty snack like bhujia sev or boondi
- Add boiled potato pieces
- Add cumin powder, chaat masala and rock salt
- To incorporate the flavors of the sweet tamarind chutney, add tamaind concentrate and honey
- Top with Bhel Puri Sev