This Oreo Cake is moist and delicious and is probably the easiest cake you will ever make!
Easy and delicious Oreo Cake using a blender
The batter for this Oreo Cake takes 1 min to make in your blender and has only 3 ingredients. The cake is soft and delicious!
For the Cake
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F
- Add 24 Oreo cookies to a grinder jar along with baking powder. Grind to a smooth powder
- Add milk (at room temperature) and blend to a paste (don’t over blend)
- Pour it in a 6 inch baking pan that is greased and lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 15 min or till a tooth pick comes out clean
- Cool down the cake completely and de mold it
- Cover the cake with chocolate syrup and sprinkle some crushed Oreo cookies