What better than Diwali sweets that take less than 10 min to make and taste absolutely delicious!
How to make instant coconut laddoo-Diwali sweets
This coconut laddoo is one of the easiest sweet recipe for any festival. Shredded coconut is mixed with condensed milk with some cardamom powder! Thats it!
- Use finely shredded dessicated coconut for this recipe. If you get the medium shredded flakes, pulse it on a grinder a few times to get fine shreds
- Pour one can of condensed milk in a bowl
- Add cardamom powder and a pinch of salt
- Add coconut(1/2 cup at a time) and mix until you get a dough like consistency. I added 3.5 cups of coconut flakes in 1 can of condensed milk to get the right consistency
- Add in some tutti frutti if you wish
- Shape in the form of laddoos using a 1 or 2 tbsp. measure
- Roll the laddoos on some coconut flakes and dust off the excess
- These laddoos can be stored at room temperature or in the fridge