This Chocolate almond fudge is the most decadent dessert that you will make in less than 20 min!
How to make a decadent and chocolaty almond fudge-Gluten free
This chocolate almond fudge is absolutely decadent and delicious! Perfect for Christmas time or birthday parties or anytime!!! The top layer is a smooth and velvety chocolate fudge, and the bottom layer is a dense, chewy, delicious chocolate almond fudge! The best part is that this is a no-bake recipe, is gluten-free, and takes less than 20 min to make! Hope you enjoy it!
- Shred 340g of chocolate (dark or milk chocolate). Add 3/4th of that to a tempered glass bowl. Set the remaining 1/4th aside for later.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method or in a microwave (in 20 sec increments)
- Add a quarter tsp. of coffee powder (optional)
- Add 3/4th of a can or 300ml of condensed milk
- Mix well
- Sprinkle some salt and add 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Mix well and take it off the heat
- Add 2 cups of almond flour (1/2 cup at a time) and keep mixing it in till it forms a doughy consistency
- Add the fudge into a cake pan/bowl greased with oil or butter and lined with parchment paper
- Press down the fudge with a spatula/bottom of a glass
- Melt the remaining 1/4th of the chocolate. Add the remaining 100ml of condensed milk and mix well
- Pour that over the chocolate almond fudge
- Let it firm up at room temperature or for ~15-20 min in the refrigerator
- You can also add whole nuts like walnuts in this recipe, or you can add some orange zest, rose essence, almond essence etc
- Store the fudge at room temperature so that it stays chewy, gooey and delicious!