These eggless brownies are fudgy, dense, and moist!
How to make Ultimate Fudgy Eggless Brownies
Don’t eat eggs? No problem! These brownies are eggless and totally fudgy, dense, and moist!
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F or 180°C
- Set up a double boiler and add milk chocolate morsels , dark chocolate morsels (save 1 tbsp. for later), butter, salt and cocoa powder
- Melt till smooth and set aside
- In a big bowl whisk together yogurt, vanilla extract, and sugar until smooth (refer to notes below)
- Add the chocolate paste and whisk thoroughly
- Sift in all purpose flour and baking powder
- Fold in the fry ingredients gently
- Whisk briefly (8-10 times only) to combine everything
- Bake till the edges feel hard but the center is still slightly soft. Should take ~25-30 min
- Make sure the brownie cools down completely before cutting it!
- Enjoy your fudgy brownies 🙂
- If you want your brownies to have a more caramelised taste, add 1/4 cup of brown sugar and 1/4 cup of white granulated sugar
- Make sure the yogurt is at room temperature and it’s not too sour
- For the brownies to be fudgy, don’t overtake them! The edges should feel slightly hard but the center should still feel soft
- Bake 5-10 longer if you prefer crisp brownie edges
- Let the brownie cool down completely before cutting it, so it’s sets well
- Adding oil is the key to make the brownies moist and fudgy. Make sure that the oil is flavorless