These eggless blueberry muffins are soft, moist, and irresistable!
How to make eggless blueberry muffins
These eggless blueberry muffins are made with yogurt and turn out soft, fluffy and delicious!
- Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit or 150 degrees Celsius
- In a big bowl combine sugar, cooking oil, plain unsweetened yogurt, vanilla extract, salt and baking soda
- Whisk everything thoroughly till it forms a smooth paste
- Sift in all-purpose flour or maida and baking powder. Take a pinch of the all-purpose flour and mix it into the blueberries. This prevents the blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the muffins
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients using the “cut and fold method” till they are just combined
- Whisk briefly to break up any clumps till a smooth batter is formed
- Fold in the blueberries. Save some, to add on top of the muffins
- Fill approximately 2.5 tbsp. of batter into muffin cups and top with blueberries
- Bake for approximately 40 min or till a tooth pick inserted into the center of the muffins come out clean!