Crisp and slightly chewy no-bake granola clusters that you can make in no time!
How to make healthy breakfast granola with oats, nuts and jaggery
This is a quick no-bake oats granola recipe that is made with Jaggery! No added oil or refined sugar. This healthy breakfast cereal will be ready in no time and your kids with especially love it! You can store it for months in an air tight container.
- Roast oats on a pan set on low/medium heat for approximately 3-5 minutes or until they turn golden brown and crunchy
- Let it cool down
- Set the pan on low heat and add water to the jaggery along with salt
- Stir until the jaggery reaches a 1-string thick syrupy consistency
- Turn off the heat and mix in the oats and roasted mixed nuts
- Transfer everything onto a wax or parchment paper
- Spread it and let it cool down completely
- Transfer the granola to an air tight container and store for months at room temperature
- The jaggery syrup should not be too thin if not the oats will turn soggy
- You can use any nuts of your choice. If the nuts are not pre-roasted, roast them on a pan set on medium heat for about 2 min