This unique cranberry chutney is surely a keeper!
Cranberry Chutney Recipe
Sweet n Tart n Spicy savory cranberry sauce prepared with spices used to make Indian-style chutneys. Add this to brighten up your savory recipes.
- To a grinder jar add mint leaves, ginger, and coriander leaves.
- Grind to a coarse paste
- To a spice grinder jar add coriander seeds, cumin seeds and black peppercorns
- Grind to a fine powder
- Add cranberries to a pot on medium heat
- Add sugar and half a cup of water
- Give it a quick stir and place the lid on
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. The cranberries will pop and get softer
- Give it a stir and place the lid on once again for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the ginger-herb paste
- Rinse out the grinder jar with 1/4 cup of water
- Add the dry masala mix, Add red chilli powder and salt (to taste)
- Give it a stir, lower the heat, place the lid on and let it simmer for five minutes
- Mash the cranberries
- Add salt and sugar to taste