Coconut Laddoo! Indian sweet that you can make in minutes!
Coconut Laddoo/Nariyal Laddoo
Quick and easy Indian sweet/dessert made with minimal ingredients! Perfect for any occasion.
- Set a pan on medium heat
- Add sugar, water, and cardamom powder and mix well
- Add milk and grated coconut and sprinkle some salt
- Stir for approximately 5-6 minutes. You’ll see that the mixture starts to thicken.
- Once the mixture is thick, turn the heat down and keep stirring till the mixture starts to ooze out oil
- Cool down the mixture and check if it can hold it’s shape when you make a fist with it
- If yes, then you are ready to make laddoos, if no, stir the mixture and let it get a little thicker
- Mix in sliced roasted almonds and pistachios
- Shape them into Laddoos!