A healthy snack can be this good! This laddu made with peanut butter, chocolate and oats tastes absolutely decadent.
How to make peanut butter, chocolate oats Laddus- healthy snack recipe
If you think that peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven, then this recipe is for you!! These peanut butter chocolate laddus with oats are super easy to make and make a healthy and filling snack especially for your kids 🙂
- Set a pan on medium heat
- Dry roast 2 cups of peeled peanuts until they turn golden brown in color (~7-10 min).
- Set aside to cool down
- Dry roast 2 cups rolled oats or instant oats until they turn lightly golden and crisp (~3-4 min). Set aside to cool down
- Add the roasted peanuts in a grinder jar and grind until it turns buttery (~1 min)
- Add salt (to taste, ~1/2 tsp.) and honey to taste (add a little excess honey because this is going to be mixed with oats)
- Add cocoa powder
- Mix well
- Add oats (1 cup at a time)
- Grind till the oats till it becomes sticky and holds its shape when made into a laddu (if it’s not sticky enough, add some more honey)
- Add 1/4 cup dark chocolate morsels and mix it in with a spatula
- Make laddus using a 1/4 cup measure. This should give you 13-15 laddus!