These cheesy air fryer bread pockets are a quick and delicious snack that you can make in minutes!
How to make easy air fryer bread pockets-quick snack recipe
Delicious cheesy bread pockets! A quick snack that especially your kids will love 🙂 I am sharing 2 simple fillings here.
Bread Pockets 1st filling
Bread Pockets 2nd filling
- Cut off the edges of the white breads
- Dampen with a brush (on both sides)
- Flatten the bread with a rolling pin
- Spread some mayonnaise
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper
- Add some shredded cabbage, sliced carrots and sliced bell pepper
- Add any cheese of your choice
- Spread some ketchup or pizza sauce
- Sprinkle some dried oregano and red chilli flakes
- Add bell pepper, onion and olives (you could add mushroom too!)
- Fold the bread and seal the edges by pressing it firmly, to form a bread pocket
- You can dampen your fingers and press the edges to help with sealing the edges
- Apply butter on both sides
- Air fry for ~6-7 min at 350 degrees farenheit
- Place the bread pockets on a plate lined with a paper towel so they don’t turn soggy.
- Fahrenheit (no pre-heating required)
- Enjoy with ketchup or your favorite dip!