Chilli cheese toast is a delicious appetizer that can be made in no time!
How to make chilli cheese toast
Chilli cheese toast is a delicious vegetarian appetizer. Crisp buttery bread topped with a cheesy peppery topping!
- Take a bowl and add capsicum, coriander leaves, green chilli, garlic, pepper, hot sauce, butter and cheese
- Press down and mix with a spoon to make a paste (spreadable consistency)
- Toast 2 slices of bread (on a pan or in a toaster)
- Spread the mix on the bread
- Set a pan on low heat and place the bread. Cover with a lid until the cheese melts