Make indian street-style veg fried rice in 30 min! Easy, healthy and delicious 👍
Indian Street-Style Veg Fried Rice
That smoky flavor of steaming hot Indian Street-Style Veg Fried Rice! Simple veggies stir fried with rice on high heat and drizzled with spicy sauces. And the best part, it takes less than 30 min to make!
- Combine all the ingredients of the sauce mix and set it aside
- Set a wide pan or wok on high heat and add 2-3 tbsp. of cooking oil
- Add spring onion whites, garlic and ginger and stir fry for 30 sec
- Add carrots and french beans and stir fry for 1 minute
- Add bell peppers and stir fry for 30 sec
- Add cabbage and stir fry for 15 sec
- Add 4 cups of pre-cooked rice
- Mix well and stir fry for 5-6 minutes to get a smoky flavor
- Turn off the heat and garnish with spring onion greens
- While cooking the rice, add some oil to the water, so that the rice grains don’t stick to each other, also, cook the rice in excess water and then drain the water one the rice is cooked. This way, you rice will turn out nice and fluffy
- In case you are using high sodium soy sauce, half or a third of the amount is enough.