These chocolate nut raisin clusters are crunchy and chocolaty and so easy to make!
Chocolate nut raisin clusters
A fun treat for you and your family!
- Take a microwave safe bowl
- Add in the chocolate morsels
- Sprinkle some salt
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments (1 cup of chocolate should not take more than one minute to melt)
- Add in the nuts and coat well
- Scoop the mix on a tray or a plate lined with wax paper or parchment paper
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes till they firm up or you could also freeze it for 7 to 10 minutes instead!
- If you are using salted nuts then you don’t need to add additional salt in the recipe
- You can also add dried pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds or dry shredded coconut