This is a simple vegetable salad recipe with a creamy yogurt dressing!
How to make a vegetable salad without mayonnaise
This vegetable salad is delicious and refreshing! The dressing is very flavorful and creamy, and made without mayonnaise!
- Hang 3 tbsp. of plain unsweetened yogurt in a Muslim cloth for 30 min or place the yogurt on a strainer. This should give 2 tbsp. of hung yogurt. You are also use 2 tbsp. of Greek yogurt instead
- For the dressing, add hung yogurt, salt, garlic powder or crushed garlic, extra virgin olive oil, coriander stems, lime juice, mustard powder, red chilli flakes and Parmesan cheese to a large bowl
- Whisk everything together till you get a smooth salad dressing
- Add cabbage, carrot, tomatoes, bell Pepper or any other veggies of your choice
- Mix well with the vinaigrette and top with more Parmesan cheese
- Garnish with roasted walnuts or any other nuts of your choice