This Fish Pepper Fry is an intensely flavorful and mouth watering recipe!
Fish Pepper Fry
This peppery fish recipe with a unique combination of curry leaves, spring onion greens, and tangy tamarind makes this dish truly tantalizing!
- To the fish add garam masala powder, approximately half the pepper powder, approximately half the crushed garlic, low-sodium soy sauce and tamarind concentrate.
- Give it a good mix and let this marinate for at least 30 minutes
- Add 2 tablespoons oil to a pan set on medium heat
- Add curry leaves, slit green chillies, and the rest of the crushed garlic.
- Add the fish and arrange it in a single layer
- Soy sauce (Low sodium, 1 tbsp.)
- Sprinkle salt to taste and stir fry the fish till it’s cooked through
- This should approximately take 5 to 6 minutes. Fish cooks really quickly cooking it too long will make it dry
- Once the fish is cooked, lower the heat and add butter this
- This makes the fish moist and delicious
- Add the remaining black pepper add half of the spring onion greens.
- Give it a quick stir
- Turn off the heat and garnish with the remaining spring onion greens
- You can have this with rice or roti or as an appetizer