These semolina pancakes are light and fluffy with a classic apple cinnamon flavor!
How to make Keto Cabbage Noodles
These semolina pancakes or suji pancakes or Rava pancakes turn out fluffy and soft. These pancakes have a classic cinnamon apple flavor. Easy breakfast recipes like this can be made in no time and kids especially enjoy it!
- Grind (partially) or grate an apple.
- Add lime or lemon zest
- Squeeze half a lime or lemon
- Take one cup or semolina or Rava in a bowl
- To this add yogurt, 1/2 cup of water, salt, cinnamon powder, and vanilla extract
- Add grated apple
- Mix well
- Let this rest for 15 min
- Add more water till the mix reaches pancake batter consistency. I added ~ 1/2 more cup of water
- Add baking soda and mix
- Set a non-stick or cast iron skillet on medium heat
- Spread some butter on the pan
- Add 2 tbsp. of the batter
- Fry till they turn golden brown on both sides ~1 min per side
- Enjoy with pancake syrup or honey
semolina pancake, semolina pancake recipe, how to make semolina pancake, rava pancake, rava pancake recipe, how to make rava pancake, eggless pancake, how to make eggless pancakes, sooji pancakes, how to make sooji pancakes, healthy breakfast recipes, kids healthy breakfast recipes, healthy breakfast ideas, kids snack recipes, apple desserts eggless, easy pancake recipe, healthy snack ideas for kids, healthy pancakes, eggpless pancake recipe