Yes guys healthy can be this delicious!! You will make these oatmeal bars again and again!
How to make healthy oatmeal bars with peanut butter and dark chocolate
This is a quick no-bake oatmeal bar recipe made with homemade peanut butter, honey, dark chocolate, and rolled oats. Grab one of these for a quick healthy breakfast or a snack!
- Roast some rolled oats or instant oats on medium heat for approximately 5 min or till they turn golden brown and crisp. Set that aside to cool down
- Roast peeled peanuts till the turn golden brown in color. Let them cool down and transfer to a grinder jar
- Grind the peanuts (while scraping the sides occasionally) till it turns into peanut butter! (You may have to add a tbsp. of oil to loosen the peanut paste)
- Scoop out the peanut butter into a large bowl.
- Add salt and honey to taste and mix well
- Add the roasted oats (a little bit at a time) and combine it with the peanut butter till it forms a sticky dough
- Knead the dough till it forms a nice tight ball
- Press the dough (with the backside of a glass) and spread it on a greased plate or a parchment paper or a silicone mat till it forms a smooth 1 centimeter thick layer
- Shape the dough into a square or rectangle using a knife
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave or using a double boiler. Add a tbsp. of oil to make it thin and glossy.
- Spread the chocolate on the oatmeal dough and refrigerate till the chocolate hardens
- Cut into squares or rectangles and enjoy!