Mango Milk Powder burfi is a delectable dessert that you can make in 10 min!
How to make Mango Milk Powder Burfi-Quick Mango dessert
This Mango dessert is probably the quickest mango sweet you have ever made! It’s a one pot recipe and takes less than 10 min to make!
- Use a non-stick pan for this recipe, so that the ingredients don’t stick too much to the pan
- Make a purée of a ripe mango using a blender. Try to use a Mango that is not too fibrous. If it is fibrous, you may want to strain the purée
- Add 1 cup milk to the blender jar and blend till it mixes well with the mango pulp
- Keep the heat turned off and add ghee, oil, mango pulp+milk, sugar, milk powder, salt, kesar and cardamom powder
- Turn the heat on to low/medium and keep stirring till the sugar dissolves
Check for sweetness and add more sugar if needed
- Keep stirring for another 5-6 minutes or until the mixture gets a dough like consistency
- Keep stirring the dough till it easily glides in the surface of the pan
- If you can easily make a small ball with the dough and it is not sticky, the dough is ready
- Let the dough cool down slightly and while it is still warm to touch, knead it well
- You may add a little ghee on the work surface so the dough looks shiny (this is optional)
- Roll the dough into a log
- Roll it over some kesar, slivered pistachios and almonds. Press down slightly while rolling the dough, so the nuts stick well