These veg sandwich and egg sandwich are soothing, creamy, and delicious!
How to make Mayo Sandwich-Veg and Egg-Lunch Box Recipes
Creamy and delicious mayo sandwiches, Veggie and Egg! Perfect for breakfasts, brunches, picnics and lunch boxes!
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Egg Mayo sandwich
- In a big bowl add carrots, cucumbers (it’s better to cut the cucumber pieces instead of shredding them to prevent them from getting watery), next add cabbage, bell peppers, (I used all three colors to make it pretty) and coriander stems.
- Next, add enough mayonnaise to make this nice and creamy! You will need approximately 2 to 3 tablespoons.
- Add salt to taste, a quarter teaspoon of black pepper powder, and a quarter teaspoon of sugar.
- If you like this a little spicy you can add a little red chilli flakes.
- This sandwich tastes the best with white bread but you can use any bread of your choice
- If you want to use this as a lunchbox recipe, you can prep all your veggies the night before. All you have to do in the morning is add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, sugar and make your sandwich in five minutes!
- Adding some sweet corn to this recipe would also make it delicious!
- The first thing we want to do is take off the egg whites and take the yolks out.
- The main flavor of the eggs lies in the yolks right, so what we want to do is add some mayonnaise to this and make a creamy spread which is going to coat all the egg white pieces that we’re going to add next.
- Make sure to chop the egg whites into tiny pieces
- To that, add one tablespoon of chopped coriander stems and 1 tablespoon of chopped spring onion greens
- Next we are going to add a quarter teaspoon of black pepper powder and a quarter teaspoon of mustard powder. (You can also substitute with some mustard sauce if you prefer)
- Next add a quarter teaspoon of sugar for a little sweetness followed by a squeeze of fresh lime
- Add a quarter cup of grated cheese and add enough mayonnaise so it turns nice and creamy.
- If you like it a little spicy you can add chopped green chillies or red chilli flakes if you like
- You can use any bread of your choice to make sandwiches. I think it tastes best with white sandwich bread.
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Egg Mayo Sandwich
- Coriander stems add a burst of freshness and crunch to the recipe!
- If you’re not a fan of mayonnaise you can totally substitute this with hung yogurt or greek yogurt