Delectable aromatic Badam Milk! Perfect for any festive season 🙂
Delicious Badam Milk-Diwali Special Drink Recipe
Have you thought about what drink you want to make for Diwali!! Make Badam Milk! Delicious aromatic drink that will be ready in less than an hour 🙂 Happy Diwali!
- Soak almonds in hot water for 30 min and then peel the skin off. You could also soak the almonds overnight in water if you wish
- Set a pot on medium heat and add milk
- While stirring constantly, bring the milk up to a boil
- Take 4-5 tbsp. of the hot milk and add it to a grinder jar along with all the peeled almonds. Let the almonds soak for 2-3 min in the milk
- Keep stirring the milk for 5-6 min or till it reduced to approximately 80% of its original volume
- Turn down the heat and add saffron, cardamom powder and sugar
- Stir till the sugar dissolves
- Make a fine paste of the almonds along with the milk that it was soaked in
- Add the almond paste and stir it in
- Cook for another 10 min or until the badam milk turns slightly creamy
- You have have badam milk warm or you can chill it in the refrigerator before serving
- Garnish with some kesar, sliced almonds, and sliced pistachios!