This spinach egg curry is not only delicious but also rich in vitamins, minerals, and proteins!
How to make Healthy Spinach Egg Bhurji (scramble)
This Spinach Egg bhurji (scramble) is healthy and delicious! Have it as it is or with roti or rice!
- Beat 4 eggs with some salt and set it aside
- Set a pan in medium heat and add 2 tbsp. oil
- Add cumin seeds. Once the seeds start to splutter, add curry leaves, onion, garlic and green chillies
- Stir fry till the onions turn translucent
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder and stir fry till the tomatoes turn slightly mushy
- Add spinach leaves and place the lid on for a minute, till the leaves wilt slightly
- Stir fry the leaves till their water evaporates
- Move the spinach leaves to one side and add 2 tbsp. oil to the other side
- Add eggs to the oil and stir fry till they cook through
- Mix eggs with the spinach leaves
- Add salt (to taste), garam masala powder and lime juice (to taste)
- Quick stir and done!