This cucumber sandwich is refreshing, especially during summer time!
How to make a cucumber sandwich-with yogurt
This cucumber sandwich is made of hung yogurt and mint. Perfectly refreshing especially for summer time!
- Crush mint leaves in a grinder jar with some ice. Ice helps preserve the green color of mint leaves
- Take a muslin cloth or any absorbent cloth. Add 1/2 cup of plain unsweetened yogurt on the center of the cloth. Bundle up the edges and hang it on top of a bowl for an hour (or till water stops dropping from it)
- To the hung yogurt, add crushed or finely chopped mint leaves, some salt and some sugar to taste. Mix well
- Cut cucumbers in round circular thin slices (peeled or unpeeled)
- Cut the corners of white bread and apply a generous amount of yogurt
- Add cucumber slices, some salt , pepper and done!