Try these exciting leftover cooked pasta recipes! 8 unique and easy recipes.
Ways to use Leftover pasta
Don’t we all end up with leftovers after a pasta dinner? Here I will show you 8 fun ways in which you can use your pasta leftovers! Let me know which leftover pasta recipe is your favorite!
- Set a pan on medium heat
- Smear some butter or oil on 2 pieces of bread and pan fry till golden brown
- Apply some mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, and hot sauce on the bread
- Fill with leftover pasta and some cheese
- Set a pan on medium heat and add 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Add finely chopped onion, 1 teaspoon of finely chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon of chopped carrots, 2 tablespoons of chopped mushrooms, 1/4 cup of spinach leaves and 1/4 cup of Paneer (you can also use eggs instead)
- Stir fry
- Add some hot sauce, soy sauce and vinegar
- Sprinkle some pepper powder and add in the leftover pasta
- Place deseeded capsicum halves with the pasta filling, top with cheese and place them on a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 350° fahrenheit or 180°C for 25 minutes or till the capsicum feel soft
- Break two eggs in a bowl
- Add salt to taste, pepper to taste and beat wel
- Add some cooking oil or butter to a pan set on medium heat.
- Make an omelette, stuff it with the leftover pasta and some cheese
- To a grinder jar add one cup of leftover pasta, two slices of bread, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, black pepper powder (to taste) and pulse 10 to 12 times or till it turns into a coarse paste
- Take a handful of the paste, flatten into a disc, fill with some mozzarella cheese and shape into cutlets
- Set a pan on medium heat, add some butter or oil and fry the cutlets till they are golden brown on both sides
- Dip it in some tomato ketchup or hot sauce and enjoy!
- If your pasta has veggies, remove them (they may get burnt in the air fryer)
- Sprinkle some oil on the pasta
- Pour them in an air fryer basket, spread them in a single layer and cook at 350° fahrenheit or 180°C
- Cook for 7 to 8 minutes or till they are nice and crisp
- To one egg, add salt (to taste), pepper (to taste) and beat well
- To a cupcake mould add in some of the leftover pasta and filled with the beaten egg
- Top it with cheese and bake at 350° Fahrenheit or 180°C for approximately 15 minutes or till the egg is cooked through
Combine 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice, 1 teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil, salt (to taste) pepper (to taste), sugar (to taste), mustard powder (to taste) and mix well
- To half cup of the leftover pasta add shredded lettuce or cabbage, chopped tomatoes, carrots, boiled corn, capsicum pieces, olives, red onion and the vinaigrette
- Mix well and top with cheese
- Add cheese on the tortilla
- Add some leftover pasta
- Pan fry with some butter until golden brown on both sides