This is a 2 ingredient keto roti that pairs well indian keto curries!
How to make Keto Roti-Indian keto flatbread
This is a two ingredient keto roti that is very easy to make! You can make it as soft or as crisp as you want depending on how thin you roll out the dough. It has a mild neutral taste so pairs very well with keto curries!
Check out the playlist in the notes section below for keto curries recipes on my youtube channel!
Macros per Roti (from MyFitnessPal)
Net carbs: 1.6g
- Grind 3 tbsp. of chia seeds and 3 tbsp. of almonds (~30 almonds) to a fine powder
- Add a pinch of salt (optional)
- Add 2 tbsp. of water and make a dough
- Let the dough rest for 5 min
- Take some oil on your palm and knee the dough for ~30 sec
- Divide the dough into 2
- Roll out the dough in between 2 silicone baking mats or parchment papers
- The thinner you roll out the dough the crisper/flakier the roti will be. For soft rotis the dough should be rolled out slightly thick
- Place the rolled out dough on a non stick pan set on medium heat
- Cook for ~1-2 min (flipping the roti every 30 sec) (Don’t cook too long, if not the roti will turn out very crisp)
- Keep the roti wrapped up in a cloth so it stays warm and soft
- This roti has a neutral mild taste pair with with keto curries. (Check out keto curry recipes on my blog page or YouTube channel: http://PLTqcPEYegLdHF0qnWo1HG0iZEEo5BBJOQ
keto roti, keto roti recipe, how to make keto roti, how to make indian roti for keto diet, keto chapati, keto chapathi, keto paratha, keto paratha recipe, keto chapathi recipe, keto flatbread, keto flatbread recipe without almond flour, keto roti without coconut flour, keto tortilla without eggs, keto roti without flaxseeds, low carb roti, low carb chapathi, low carb paratha, roti for diabetes, roti for weight loss, keto diet recipes, keto diet india, indian keto